Privacy and Policy
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
https://www.sundus.jobs/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties .
https://www.sundus.jobs/ takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://www.sundus.jobs/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
The https://www.sundus.jobs/ is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Terms And Conditions
• SUNDUS RECRUITMENT SERVICES L.L.C maintains the https://www.sundus.jobs/ Website ("Site").
• "United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
• Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
• We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
• Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
• Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
• User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the web site, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Sundus Recruitment Services L.L.C follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Sundus Recruitment Services L.L.C has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Sundus Recruitment Services L.L.C does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Payment Confirmation Policy (For Services)
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
Cancellation Policy (For Products or Services)
Customer can cancel their order within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment
Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser. SUNDUS.JOBS utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.